2015 COX Marketing Grant
Hutton Parker Foundation is excited to announce a renewed grant partnership with COX Communications providing a unique marketing experience to Santa Barbara based nonprofits organizations. COX Communications works with an approved applicant to produce a one-of-a-kind, magazine style show on COX’s Living Local hosted by Gail Kvistad. Hutton Parker Foundation will provide a $6,000 grant award designated to underwrite production costs.
- Custom Living Local Show segment (to air 8 times per month).
- Featured Living Local Show segment on COX Video on Demand.
- Living Local Show segment to be featured on the Living Local Facebook page.
- Access to Living Local Show segment to be utilized on nonprofit’s website, Facebook page or other marketing avenues.
- Closed for 2016 – check back for 2017 application deadlines
- Open to Santa Barbara based agencies only.
How to Apply:
- To start an application, please CLICK HERE.
- For access to an existing application, please CLICK HERE.
- Award recipients will be notified in July, 2015.