Program Related Investments (PRI)
A Program Related Investment (PRI) is a hybrid between a standard grant and a traditional investment. A PRI is a loan made to a qualifying nonprofit organization that is paid back to the Foundation over time.
The Hutton Parker Foundation PRI Advisory Board will consider requests of $50,000 to $500,000 for construction, renovation and acquisition of land or buildings as a PRI. Requests in this category are limited by the following guidelines:
- PRI commitments are generally 1 to 7 years
- Interest rates offered are generally at or below market rate with
- Rate of return is negotiated on a project by project basis
PRI Support: Program Related Investments range from a minimum of $50,000 to a maximum of $500,000.
- Open, applications are received year round.
- Open to Santa Barbara County based agencies only.
How to Apply: